|3. Fundamental Integration -> Judgment - Good vs. evil and sin -> Our Eternal Judgement|
THE FINAL ETERNAL JUDGMENT OF ALL MEN
THE SINGLE BASIS
The single basis of ALL JUDGMENTS, TO HEAVEN OR hell.
Evil and Good are diametrically opposite qualities of existence of monadic (one of a kind) beings. All people or behaviors are either Good or evil. There is no other third alternative. White or Black. Good or evil. No third choice. Any taint of less than fully Good (agathos) makes someone or some behavior fully bad.
God gives us only two spiritual choice destinations, Heaven for His Spirit or hell for satan's spirit. Natural man is dead in his spirit and serving the devil's spirits, until he is made alive in his spirit by the indwelling Holy Spirit after being born-from-above. Surprisingly, there is only satan's spirit ruling and directing, or God's Spirit ruling and directing man. There is no other choice or circumstance or means to us. Child simple.
DID YOU KNOW? Once we stray from the absolute Perfect TRUTH (Christ Himself), we find ourselves in absolute satanic error. Gray contains black.
Our Creator Heavenly Father is a Spirit, a "Holy" Spirit. Our Creator judges the works of our spirits whether there are any who survive His Eternal judgment. Those who remain spiritually dead have no hope at all. And those who have repented and committed to Him, then having been given regenerated (born-from-above) spirits, will be judged as to the presence of
(1) any lasting (from a steadfast, faithful, born-from-above, heart to the end) works obedient to the Holy Spirit in our spirits; and
(2) "if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the end" (Heb 3:14). See Heb 4:7, Rom 11:22, 1 Cor 3:17, 1 Cor 16:22, Col 1:22-23, 1 Thess 3:8, 1 Tim 2:15, 2 Tim 2:12, Heb 2:3, 3:6-7, 4:7-8, 6:6, 10:26, 10:38, 12:7, 12:25, 2 Pet 2:20, 1 Jn 1:6, 2:15, 2:24, 4:20, James 2:17, Rev 14:9-10, 22:18-19, Ezek 33:17-20, etc. "They that are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful" (Rev 17:14). "And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" (1 Peter 4:18)Too many so-called Christians know only living by their souls (mind, emotions, and will); these are lost souls only affirming or trusting in their own selves, their own affirming or trusting in God, like any pagan idol worshipper. They will be the ones who are told,
(1) "I never knew (ginosko) you" (Matt 7:21-23), no Holy Spirit regeneration at all; orThese distinctions of understanding our sinful flesh nature and our soul and our spirit separated (spiritually dead) from God are vitally important. We are either remaining spiritually dead, or being regenerated by His Spirit to walk in obedience of faith TO THE END by being assured, led, taught, gifted, and empowered in the way of God directed God-good works TO THE END. This is crucial to understanding our final eternal judgment to Heaven or hell.
(2) the regenerated ones who were not steadfast to True scripture doctrines -OR- unfaithful in sin in the end will be told, "I Spiritually know (eido) you not" (Matt 25:1-13).
Our final judgment will be either kalos (good work) or kakos (evil work), good work (kalos) or sin (hamartia), of God (agathos, good) or of the satan (poneros, evil). Totally spiritually monadic. A Spiritual judgment. Good or evil. Child simple.
By our works, WHETHER DIRECTED BY GOD OR NOT to the end, we shall be judged to Heaven or hell: See Jn 5:28-29, Rom 2:6-10, 2 Cor 5:9-10, 1 Pet 1:17, Rev 20:12-13, Matt 7:21, Luke 8:21, James 2:14-17, 1 Thess 1:3, Rom 1 :5 and 16:26, Jn 10:14, Gal 5:21, Gal 6:9, 2 Cor 11:15, 1 Jn 2:3-6, Rev 21:8, 1 Cor 6:9-10, Eph 5:5-7, Gal 5:19-21, 1 Thess 4:7-8; and needing to be obedient to the end: Matt 28:20, Rom 1:5 and 16:26, Rom 6:15-16, Luke 6:46, James 2:17, 1 John 2:3-4, 1 Pet 1:2, Col 1:21-23, Heb 6:4-6, Heb 3:12-14, 2 Pet 2:21-24, Rev 20:12-13, Rev 22:12 and 14, Rev 22:18-19, Ezek 33:17-20, etc. See footnote 3 on Homepage, How to be saved.
Are our works
(1) being obedient to the Holy Spirit's leading (faith) within us after being born-from-above (Jn 3:3,7)? "Marvel not that I say unto thee, Ye must be born-from-above."
Or are we
(2) being obedient to, trusting in, our own souls (mind, emotions, and will in just affirming or trusting in a Lord and Savior) and our flesh natures, reading and living only by their interpreting scriptures as religious Pharisees? That is the simple choice. Good or Evil.
[[ The great error of the Pharisees, like most all today, they thought their trust, that their affirmations, directed by their own own choices, would make them acceptable to God. ]]
Jesus said, "For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees [[ going by teachings of men (Matt 15:2,3,6,9 and Mrk 7:3,5,7,8,9,13) ]], ye shall IN NO CASE (not one) enter into the kingdom of heaven" (Matt 5:20).
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the Law, judgment, mercy, and FAITH: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also" (Matt 23:23-26).
"Marvel not that I said to thee, ye must be born-from-above" (Jn 3:3,5,7), --and-- you will be known and judged by your fruit (Matt 7:16; Matt 3:10, 7:17-19; Rom 2:6-11, and a multitude of scriptures)
"Whatsoever is not of FAITH (Christ inside you) is sin" (Rom 14:23). Nothing of man is acceptable to God. [[Our Lord said "the Father that dwelleth in Me, He doeth the works" (Jn 14:10), and after His resurrection He told his disciples, "As My Father has sent Me, I also, I am sending you" (Jn 20:21). (By what means are you doing your works?) ]]
Jesus said, "Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find Faith on the earth? And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican" (Luke 18:8-10).
The Pharisees lived by their own devout natural souls and understandings of the Law of Moses ONLY. Ergo, the DECEPTION today is that we ALSO are to live by a devout following of the written SCRIPTURES ONLY.
Our Lord speaking to the Pharisees: "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal Life: and they are they which testify of Me. And ye will not come to Me, that ye might have Life" (John 5:39-40).
Our Lord said: "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me" (John 14:6).
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit" (John 3:6-8).
Holy Spirit says: "..........Christ in (en, inside) you (faith), the expectation of Glory (Spiritual Perfection)" (Col 1:27).
"As God hath said, I will dwell in (en, inside) them (Faith), and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people" (2 Cor 6:16).
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit" (John 3:6-8).
"But now we are delivered from the Law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of Spirit (Faith), and not in the oldness of the letter" (Rom 7:6).
"That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is Life and peace ........For as many as are led by the Spirit of God (faith), they are the sons of God" (Rom 8:4-6, 14).
"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the Spirit (faith): for the letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth Life" (2 Cor 3:6).
Those professing Christians who falsely think that their personal believing is the same as faith, are also exactly in the same position as the Pharisees, who were scrupulously doing what they thought was right to do, only according to their reading and devotion to the scriptures. They are simply serving themselves.
Regardless of all the myriad nuances of beliefs, commitments, behaviors or lack thereof throughout all history, God's FINAL SINGLE impartial just and righteous and Holy Judgment of all mankind for Eternity in Heaven or hell, as repeatedly and plainly stated in His scriptures is, "What are your steadfast deeds, God-directed-Good or self-directed-evil?"
"Choose you this day whom ye will serve" (Josh 24:15).
Continue to Next Article -»